Fall 2012 Campaigns: Top Models and Hollywood Stars
Summer has arrived and Spring 2013 Fashion Week is just ahead, however, the best designers and iconic brands are already working on their Fall collections. Who are the models and celebrities that will add sex appeal and glam to future cloudy days?
Legendary designers and well-known brands are going to make the next Fall season romantic, sexy and full of good looking men and women. Though not all the campaigns were revealed yet, here is what we know for now:
1. Prada- The Italian brand is known for its sophisticated ad campaigns. This time around, Miuccia Prada chose sexy Gary Oldman, Willem Dafoe, Jamie Bell and Garrett Hedlund – the stars of the brand’s Fall menswear show - to lead its ad campaign.
2. Louis Vuitton – Many top models posed for photographer Steven Meisel during this Louis Vuitton photoshoot. Mackenzie Drazan, Julia Nobis and Marie Piovesan are just a few. The models are posing while sitting or standing inside a bus. The colourful collection is a great contrast for this day to day location.
3. Giorgio Armani – Stunning model Aymeline Valade was chosen to lead Armani’s Fall 2012 ad campaign. The French stunner was photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and presented some of the collection’s best designs.
4. Versace Jeans – This super-sexy ad campaign showcases Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel along with male model Dmitriy Tanner. Both models are topless, posing in sexy positions for duo photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
5. Dsquared2 – Another amazing photoshoot taken by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott was for Dsquared2. Models like Daphne Groeneveld and Bette Franke posed for the talented photographers in a young, vital and full of sex appeal campaign.
6. Hugo Boss – Each label of Hugo Boss was casted with some of the world’s most familiar models. Jac Jagaciak leads the Hugo Boss Orange campaign; Freja Beha Erichsen is on the Hugo by Hugo Boss ad campaign; Hilary Rhoda is the face of Hugo Boss Black. Rhoda was photographed by Mario Sorrenti who created a great atmosphere for next fall.
7. Jean Paul Gaultier – Sexy model Karlie Kloss was chosen to lead the French designer’s fall campaign. The fabulous look she sends leaves no doubts – this is going to be a hot season…
8. Salvatore Ferragamo – The Italian brand chose the handsome Sean O’Pry for its fall 2012 campaign. O’Pry is dressed with some great suits and looks both sexy and complicated in the same frame.
9. Mulberry – Model Lindsey Wixson poses in the middle of a forest, with giant bears in the background. The result – one weird and awkward ad campaign.
10. Pinko- Last but not least, Italian brand Pinko chose once again world-renowned supermodel Naomi Campbell to lead its campaign. On the current ads Campbell poses in a studio with wind-blowing hair. To be honest – who needs more than that?